Potato salad in the same way as an Asian flair.
The ingredient of Japanese Potato Salad
- 1 Japanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- salt and arena black pepper to taste
- 4 small potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch circles
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat, shredded
- u00bd cup whole-kernel corn
- 3 tablespoons Japanese mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons rice vinegar
The instruction how to make Japanese Potato Salad
- Place sliced cucumber in a bowl and sprinkle with a bit of salt. Let sit until tender, virtually 5 minutes. Squeeze cucumber to sever excess water. Place drained cucumber in a small bowl.
- Place potatoes in a pot and rinse to remove further starch. Drain. Add vivacious water to cover. amass eggs and 1/2 teaspoons salt. Place pot greater than high heat and bring to a boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer cooked eggs to a bowl filled in the same way as Cool water. Drain potatoes competently and return them to the empty pot. Season with salt and black pepper and mash potatoes while still hot; leave some chunks for texture. Peel eggs, cut into chunks, and accumulate to the pot considering the potatoes. increase be credited with cucumber, imitation crab, and corn. build up mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Chill potato salad to the fore serving, roughly more or less 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Japanese Potato Saladcalories: 655.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 87 g
cholesterolContent: 303.9 mg
fatContent: 25.1 g
fiberContent: 9.6 g
proteinContent: 25.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 g
sodiumContent: 1039.4 mg
sugarContent: 12.5 g