These grilled potatoes are loud subsequently souvlaki. All you need is a Greek salad for a full meal! They can be prepared hours beforehand grilling.
The ingredient of Grilled Greek Potatoes
- 4 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
The instruction how to make Grilled Greek Potatoes
- Pierce potatoes all on top of higher than taking into account bearing in mind a fork. Place potatoes in the microwave and cook until soft, virtually 15 minutes.
- mixture combination lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and Greek seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and score the flesh. Brush on the order of the seasoned oil.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Place potatoes flesh-side down and grill until browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Grilled Greek Potatoescalories: 317.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 65.2 g
fatContent: 3.7 g
fiberContent: 8.2 g
proteinContent: 7.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.6 g
sodiumContent: 140.9 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g