Tacos were one of the first dishes for which I had to rule a vegan alternative. Now, we make these potato tacos nearly a regular basis. Spice them up taking into consideration some red pepper flakes or hot sauce. Add avocado if you lack a sky explosion.
The ingredient of Vegan Potato Tacos
- 2 red potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, separated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 red radio alarm pepper, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- u00bd cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon arena black pepper
- 6 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- u00bc cup chopped green onions
- u00bc cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Vegan Potato Tacos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a bowl; drizzle 1 tablespoon oil something like top, mount up garlic powder, and blend to coat. Lay out potatoes more or less a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, roughly more or less 30 minutes.
- Heat the steadfast oil in a skillet on top of higher than medium-low heat. accumulate red apprehension pepper, onion, corn, jalapeno, salt, and black pepper; cook and mix up until vegetables are slightly soft, approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle more than medium heat. Cook tortillas, flipping halfway, until evenly warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Divide tortillas in the middle of in the midst of serving plates; fill afterward the baked potatoes and sauteed corn mixture. summit zenith tacos in the same way as green onions and cilantro. assist like lime wedges.
Nutritions of Vegan Potato Tacoscalories: 272.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 41.1 g
fatContent: 11.1 g
fiberContent: 6.6 g
proteinContent: 5.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 g
sodiumContent: 807.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.4 g