A delicious, sweet bill of candied sweet potatoes.
The ingredient of Candied Sweet Potatoes
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1u2009u00bc cups margarine
- 1u2009u00bc cups brown sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows, divided
- pitch cinnamon to taste
- ground nutmeg to taste
The instruction how to make Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. mount up potatoes and boil until slightly underdone, approximately 15 minutes. Drain, cool and peel.
- In a large saucepan on top of higher than medium heat, supplement margarine, brown sugar, 2 cups marshmallows, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- trouble potatoes into marshmallow sauce. While stirring mash about half of the potatoes, and postponement the others into bite-sized chunks. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. sever from oven and cover pinnacle evenly in the manner of enduring surviving marshmallows. Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.
Nutritions of Candied Sweet Potatoescalories: 405.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56.6 g
fatContent: 18.9 g
fiberContent: 5 g
proteinContent: 3.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 g
sodiumContent: 293.4 mg
sugarContent: 31.8 g