Spicy thin-sliced potato wedges fried to perfection.
The ingredient of Fried Potato Wedges
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 5 small russet potatoes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon arena black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dome cayenne pepper
- 1 cup milk
The instruction how to make Fried Potato Wedges
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Slice potatoes into 16 wedges.
- affix flour, chili powder, chicken bouillon, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag.
- Dip potato wedges in milk, after that shake them in the flour mixture. Fry in the hot oil until golden brown, 5 to 6 minutes per batch. Let drain more or less paper towels.
Nutritions of Fried Potato Wedgescalories: 412.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 52.8 g
cholesterolContent: 4 mg
fatContent: 19.4 g
fiberContent: 5.3 g
proteinContent: 8.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 190.7 mg
sugarContent: 4 g