Tuna, potatoes and onions, layered and topped subsequently a mushroom soup and mustard sauce, after that baked.
The ingredient of Tuna Scalloped Potatoes
- 6 cups baking potatoes, peeled and sliced
- u00bc cup yellow mustard
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 3u2009u00bd cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd cup abbreviated cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1u2009u00bd cups thinly sliced onions
The instruction how to make Tuna Scalloped Potatoes
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. go to potatoes and cook until sensitive but yet nevertheless firm, just about 10 minutes; Drain. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a saucepan, append yellow mustard, flour, milk, salt and 1/2 cup of soup. mixture combination thoroughly and heat until thickened.
- Starting past the potatoes, arrange the potatoes, tuna and onions, in interchange layers in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour the mustard sauce all more than the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour or until hot and bubbly.
Nutritions of Tuna Scalloped Potatoescalories: 240.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 36.5 g
cholesterolContent: 18 mg
fatContent: 3.8 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 15.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.7 g
sodiumContent: 546.4 mg
sugarContent: 7.7 g