This sounds strange, but its really, in fact in point of fact good. I came taking place in the works considering this bearing in mind I was obsession infatuation Mexican food and we didnt have may normal ingredients in the house. It came out great, and it established rave reviews.
The ingredient of Bean Potato Enchiladas
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 24 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- u00bc cup salsa
- u00bd cup shredded Cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Bean Potato Enchiladas
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish subsequent to vegetable oil spray.
- Place potato cubes into a saucepan of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, after that cook for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain potatoes, and return them to the pan. Pour in olive oil and milk; whip potatoes until smooth using a hand mixer. with the potatoes are smooth, use a spoon to stir up in the pinto beans, onion, and taco seasoning mix.
- Place a small skillet beyond medium heat, and coat like oil or cooking spray. One at a time, heat tortillas until pliable. Place a heaping spoonful of the potato and bean join up onto each tortilla, subsequently next place a slice of Monterey Jack cheese exceeding the bean mixture. Roll occurring tortillas and place them seam side next to in the prepared baking dish. Spoon enchilada sauce and salsa exceeding the rolled tortillas.
- Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered, in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven, and sprinkle Cheddar cheese higher than the top. Return to the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutritions of Bean Potato Enchiladascalories: 475.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 54.7 g
cholesterolContent: 47.5 mg
fatContent: 21.9 g
fiberContent: 7.8 g
proteinContent: 16.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 10.5 g
sodiumContent: 731.9 mg
sugarContent: 3.4 g