I was tired of eating baked potatoes the old fashioned pretentiousness once gobs of butter, so I created this manageable recipe to put a little slant going on for them. My family and connections love them and I motivation you do too.
The ingredient of Grilled Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly arena black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt to taste
The instruction how to make Grilled Baked Potatoes
- Place the potatoes into a large pot past water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook beyond medium-high heat for nearly 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Drain potatoes and toss similar to olive oil, black pepper, rosemary and salt to taste.
- Place the potatoes skin-side beside higher than indirect heat in the region of the grill and reserve liquid. Grill for just about 15 minutes. Remove potatoes to a serving plate and sprinkle in the manner of the reserved olive oil mixture.
Nutritions of Grilled Baked Potatoescalories: 194.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 35.8 g
fatContent: 4.7 g
fiberContent: 2.8 g
proteinContent: 3.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.7 g
sodiumContent: 8.8 mg
sugarContent: 2.9 g