Just six ingredients is all you need for this speedy, budget-friendly meal!
The ingredient of Spanish chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 (660g) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 2 small red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 400g jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 100g artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
The instruction how to make Spanish chicken
- Heat half the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Return chicken to pan. Add pasta sauce, artichokes, olives and 1/4 cup cold water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover.
- Simmer, stirring, for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Spanish chickencalories: 382.161 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 8 grams sugar
proteinContent: 33 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 685.46 milligrams sodium