10-minute satay bird bowl
The ingredient of 10-minute satay bird bowl
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 600g fowl tenderloins
- 1/2 cup Yeou2019s satay sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons candy chilli sauce
- 430g packet sparkling hokkien noodles
- 300g packet quality reduce coleslaw mix
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 inexperienced onion
- Chopped unsalted roasted peanuts, to serve
The instruction how to make 10-minute satay bird bowl
- Boil kettle.
- Heat oil in a huge frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Add fowl to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, vicinity the satay sauce in a small saucepan over medium-excessive heat. Add coconut milk, ginger and sweet chilli sauce. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour the boiling water over noodles. Turn the chook. Cook till browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, location coleslaw in a massive bowl. Grate cucumber over coleslaw. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- Drain noodles. Thinly slice green onion. Arrange noodles in a serving bowl. Add coleslaw and chicken. Spoon sauce over bird. Sprinkle with inexperienced onion and nuts. Serve.
Nutritions of 10-minute satay bird bowlcalories: