This is my Aunt Mimis recipe. Its delicious and easy to make. The soup is a tomato based soup later sausage and roomy tortellini.
The ingredient of Tortellini Soup II
- 6 (3.5 ounce) contacts sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, in the manner of juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup blend
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups cheese tortellini
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
The instruction how to make Tortellini Soup II
- In a large pot on top of higher than medium high heat, saute the sausage for 5 minutes, or until browned and crumbly. Pour in the water, stewed tomatoes, basil, onion soup blend and roomy tomatoes.
- Bring just to a boil, cut heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. trouble in the tortellini and cabbage. Simmer for 10 more minutes.
Nutritions of Tortellini Soup IIcalories: 555.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 31.9 g
cholesterolContent: 95 mg
fatContent: 37.9 g
fiberContent: 4.4 g
proteinContent: 23.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 14.4 g
sodiumContent: 1613.2 mg
sugarContent: 7.5 g