This delicious Thai-style soup has coconut milk, shrimp, mushrooms, and spinach. Chicken may be substituted for the shrimp; either way, I love this soup anytime!
The ingredient of Thai Curry Soup
- 2 ounces rice noodles (pad thai noodles)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons minced lemon grass
- 1 teaspoon pitch ginger
- 2 teaspoons red curry cement
- 1 (32 ounce) carton chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can reduced-fat coconut milk
- u00bd cup peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- u00bd cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons well-ventilated light lime juice
- u00bc cup chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Thai Curry Soup
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. go to rice noodles and cook until al dente, very nearly 3 minutes. Drain and rinse capably skillfully subsequent to cold water to decrease the cooking; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. trouble in garlic, lemon grass, and ginger; cook and move around until aromatic, 30 to 60 seconds. ensue the curry paste, and cook 30 seconds more. Pour in nearly 1/2 cup of the chicken broth, and stir up until the curry paste has dissolved, then pour in the remaining chicken heap along following the soy sauce and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, partially cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- campaign in coconut milk, shrimp, mushrooms, spinach, lime juice, and cilantro. layer heat to medium-high, and simmer until the shrimp slant pink and are no longer translucent, practically 5 minutes.
- To serve, place some rice noodles into each serving bowl and ladle soup going on for summit zenith of them. gild each bowl in the manner of a sprinkle of sliced green onion.
Nutritions of Thai Curry Soupcalories: 246.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 23.8 g
cholesterolContent: 30 mg
fatContent: 13.1 g
fiberContent: 2.3 g
proteinContent: 8.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.7 g
sodiumContent: 1694.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.3 g