My brother and I concocted this recipe for sesame chicken wraps made following broccoli, rice, and a peanut sauce... delish! You may leave out the rice if you are counting carbs. Can use any new sauce for dipping, if desired.
The ingredient of Sesame Chicken Wraps
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- u00be pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- u00bd teaspoon garlic salt
- u00bc teaspoon ring black pepper
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- u00bc cup white sugar
- u00bc cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1u2009u00bd cups warm cooked rice
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
The instruction how to make Sesame Chicken Wraps
- Heat oil in a large skillet on top of higher than medium-high heat. Toss in chicken, sesame seeds, garlic salt, and pepper; cook and stir in hot oil until no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes. mount up broccoli, onion, and ginger. Cook until vegetables are throb and chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices control manage clear, approximately 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, complement sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, water, and garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook sauce, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved, just about 3 minutes.
- gather the wraps using the tortillas, chicken-broccoli mixture, cooked rice, and peanut sauce.
Nutritions of Sesame Chicken Wrapscalories: 493.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 63.9 g
cholesterolContent: 32.3 mg
fatContent: 16.3 g
fiberContent: 4.9 g
proteinContent: 23.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.5 g
sodiumContent: 1141.1 mg
sugarContent: 12.4 g