This is a sleek slick creamy soup. Great for those cold winter days.
The ingredient of Potato and Cheddar Soup
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups peeled and cubed red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups milk
- u00bd teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
The instruction how to make Potato and Cheddar Soup
- Using a medium sized buildup pot bring water to a boil, build up potatoes and cook until tender. Drain reserving 1 cup liquid.
- excite in butter, onion and flour. Season once salt and pepper. Gradually trouble in potatoes, reserved liquid, milk, sugar, cheese, and ham. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Nutritions of Potato and Cheddar Soupcalories: 169.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 12.3 g
cholesterolContent: 33.6 mg
fatContent: 9.9 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 7.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 g
sodiumContent: 277.3 mg
sugarContent: 4.3 g