This is a bank account of the perpetual broccoli salad taking into consideration the adjunct of cauliflower. It can be prepared the day prior to serving, later served chilled or at room temperature. Pecans can be used instead of sunflower seeds, if desired, and bacon lovers might nonattendance to add a few additional supplementary slices. . .
The ingredient of Barbs Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 head vivacious broccoli, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- u00bd red onion, diced
- u00be cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons white wine vinegar
- u00bc cup white sugar
The instruction how to make Barbs Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook beyond medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- enhance the bacon, cauliflower, broccoli, onion and sunflower seeds or pecans.
- mix up together the salad dressing, vinegar and sugar. Pour more than salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate and ascend to chill to come serving.
Nutritions of Barbs Broccoli-Cauliflower Saladcalories: 418.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.2 g
cholesterolContent: 38.6 mg
fatContent: 34.1 g
fiberContent: 4 g
proteinContent: 10.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.9 g
sodiumContent: 635.6 mg
sugarContent: 13.3 g