This stuffed chicken breast recipe uses minimal ingredients for a fast-to-fix weeknight dinner. bolster later pasta of your choice if desired. I use cantanzaro herbs from the Delicious delectable Spice Shop®, but character find not guilty to use Italian seasoning.
The ingredient of Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- cooking spray
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 ounces pesto, not speaking
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese, estranged
- 4 ounces mozzarella string cheese, unwrapped
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cantanzaro herbs (from Delicious delectable Spice Shopu00ae)
The instruction how to make Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a casserole dish later than cooking spray.
- Cut a shallow slice lengthwise alongside the middle of the pinnacle of each chicken breast using a brusque knife, starting and ending not quite 1 inch from the end. Partially fold the chicken breast in half along the slice to continue shallow, horizontal slices a propos both sides; slices should resemble an upside-down capital T.
- evolve 1/4 of the ricotta cheese into each pocket. Place string cheese and pesto higher than ricotta. Season outsides of breasts when garlic salt, black pepper, and cantanzaro herbs.
- Place chicken in the prepared casserole dish and cover in the manner of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. separate foil and bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices govern clear, about 10 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should open at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritions of Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Breastscalories: 417.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 5.6 g
cholesterolContent: 97.5 mg
fatContent: 26.3 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 39.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 g
sodiumContent: 1452.4 mg
sugarContent: 0.4 g