This low-calorie, low-fat primavera sauce like turkey meatballs is so flavorful, you wont miss the pasta! height subsequent to shredded mozzarella cheese if desired.
The ingredient of Veggie Primavera subsequent to Turkey Meatballs
- cooking spray
- 2u2009u00bd pounds pitch turkey
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- u00bd cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 additional supplementary large egg
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons crushed fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pitch black pepper
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 2 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby bella mushrooms, quartered
- u00bd cup water
The instruction how to make Veggie Primavera subsequent to Turkey Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan in the manner of cooking spray.
- put in turkey, onion, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, oregano, fennel seeds, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. fusion well. change into golf ball-sized meatballs and place in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, enhance pasta sauce, zucchini, and mushrooms in a small saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. grow stirring to 1/2 cup water to thin sauce if needed.
- help meatballs like sauce.
Nutritions of Veggie Primavera subsequent to Turkey Meatballscalories: 279.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.6 g
cholesterolContent: 106.9 mg
fatContent: 11.8 g
fiberContent: 3.3 g
proteinContent: 26.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 3 g
sodiumContent: 656.7 mg
sugarContent: 8.2 g