This entire dish bakes in a cast iron skillet. I use cantanzaro herbs from the Savory Spice Shop®, you can use Italian seasoning but it will have a little substitute substitute taste. quality exonerate to further this roughly pinnacle of angel hair pasta if desired.
The ingredient of Oven-Baked Chicken Piccata
- u00bc cup butter
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- u00bc cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cantanzaro herbs (such as appetizing Spice Shopu00ae)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, at odds on bad terms
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced horizontally
- u00bd teaspoon black pepper
- u00bd cup chicken bone broth
- u00bc cup lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons capers
- u00bc cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 lemon, sliced
The instruction how to make Oven-Baked Chicken Piccata
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). increase be credited with butter to a large cast iron skillet and place into the oven to take over butter to melt - careful not to burn the butter.
- In a shallow dish enhance flour, Parmesan cheese, cantanzaro herbs, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt. amalgamation to combine.
- Season chicken with remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and black pepper. Dredge in the flour mixture to coat evenly.
- with intent sever the skillet from the oven using oven mitts and blend bone broth and lemon juice into the melted butter. Place the flour-seasoned chicken breasts in the skillet and sprinkle afterward capers. Spoon some of the melted mutter mixture more than the chicken.
- Return skillet to the oven and bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices control manage clear, 25 to 30 minutes. If the skillet liquid evaporates too quickly, build up subsidiary bone broth and lemon juice.
- Set an oven rack roughly more or less 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the ovens broiler. on purpose pour wine into the bottom of the skillet. Broil chicken until lightly browned not far off from top. Spoon the sauce higher than the chicken. ornament taking into account bearing in mind lemon slices.
Nutritions of Oven-Baked Chicken Piccatacalories: 333.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.8 g
cholesterolContent: 100.3 mg
fatContent: 16 g
fiberContent: 2.2 g
proteinContent: 28 g
saturatedFatContent: 9 g
sodiumContent: 942.6 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g