Juicy, sadness chicken thighs afterward a deep mahogany color and a dry heat from gochugaru, chili powder, and cayenne. The heat level isnt overly intense and leaves you wanting more after each bite. assist past Alabama white barbecue sauce, if desired.
The ingredient of Spicy Smoked Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons gochugaru (Korean chile powder)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (8 ounce) bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- oak wood chunks, for smoking
The instruction how to make Spicy Smoked Chicken Thighs
- excite together smoked paprika, chili powder, gochugaru, salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Pat chicken thighs dry taking into consideration paper towels and sprinkle liberally and evenly considering seasoning mixture. Transfer to a large plate or baking sheet.
- edit the bottom tell of a grill completely. well-ventilated a charcoal chimney starter filled as soon as briquettes. like briquettes are covered when gray ash, pour them onto bottom grate of grill, and after that announce to 1 side of the grill. Place 3 to 5 oak wood chunks not far off from top of hot coals. Coat height grate considering oil; place in this area grill. withhold internal temperature at 225 degrees F (107 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Place chicken thighs, skin-side up, almost the oiled grate of the preheated grill, exceeding the side without coals. Cover and smoke until chicken is deep mahogany in color and a thermometer inserted into thickest allocation registers 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), approximately 2 hours. sever chicken thighs from grill and transfer to a large platter.
- Let get out of for 10 minutes ahead of time serving.
Nutritions of Spicy Smoked Chicken Thighscalories: 400.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 g
cholesterolContent: 142.1 mg
fatContent: 24.6 g
fiberContent: 2 g
proteinContent: 39.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.8 g
sodiumContent: 1609.5 mg
sugarContent: 0.6 g