Just like a chocolate chip cookie in a pie shell, this pie is sweet, chocolaty and gooey. Flour, eggs, sugar, butter, chocolate bits, and pecans make the filling for this cute pie that bakes in virtually an hour.
The ingredient of Chocolate Chip Pie IV
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 1 cup white sugar
- u00bd cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- u00bd cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup pecans, harshly roughly chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Chocolate Chip Pie IV
- In a mixing bowl, mixture combination sugar and flour.
- mix up in beaten eggs, butter, nuts, chocolate chips and vanilla. amalgamation well.
- Pour blend into pie crust. Place pie pan almost cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 325 degree F (165 degree C) oven for one hour.
Nutritions of Chocolate Chip Pie IVcalories: 554.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 56.5 g
cholesterolContent: 77 mg
fatContent: 36.4 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 6 g
saturatedFatContent: 14.1 g
sodiumContent: 218.6 mg
sugarContent: 37.2 g