A simple, delicious soup for chilly frosty winter days.
The ingredient of Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, halved
- 5 cups vegetable hoard
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry epoxy resin
The instruction how to make Curried Cauliflower Soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the cauliflower, onion, and garlic going on for a baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Bring vegetable stock, coconut milk, and curry paste to a boil in a large saucepan exceeding high heat. grow the roasted vegetables, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. deliberately purposefully puree the soup in a blender until it has reached your desired consistency, serve, and enjoy!
Nutritions of Curried Cauliflower Soupcalories: 130.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 7.9 g
fatContent: 10.9 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 2.9 g
saturatedFatContent: 9.3 g
sodiumContent: 235.5 mg
sugarContent: 2.5 g