This is a healthy, tasty soup that is so easy to make. The quinoa adds plenty of protein to this soup.
The ingredient of Spicy Black Bean and Quinoa Soup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- u00bd cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon arena paprika
- u00bd teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- u00bd cup water
- u00bd cup quinoa
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes in the same way as juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- salt and field black pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Spicy Black Bean and Quinoa Soup
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan exceeding medium-high heat. go to onion, celery, and carrot; cook and trouble until onion is translucent and celery and carrot are crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes. disconcert whisk in garlic, paprika, and red pepper flakes; cook until fragrant, virtually 1 minute.
- Pour chicken broth, water, and quinoa into the saucepan. Bring to a simmer; edit heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until quinoa is tender, practically 20 minutes.
- work up in diced tomatoes once juice, black beans, and corn. Bring help to a simmer and cook, uncovered, until black beans are heated through, very nearly 5 minutes. Season in the same way as salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Spicy Black Bean and Quinoa Soupcalories: 283.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 49 g
cholesterolContent: 3.6 mg
fatContent: 3.7 g
fiberContent: 12.1 g
proteinContent: 15.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.8 g
sodiumContent: 746.4 mg
sugarContent: 6.8 g