enormous soup for using up relic turkey. This soup has a little cayenne extra supplementary to come up with the money for it a kick.
The ingredient of Zippy and Tangy Turkey Rice Soup
- 1 leftover turkey carcass, discontinuous into pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery leaves, or to taste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 28 baby carrots, quartered
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes following juice
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 10 green beans, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 sprigs lively rosemary
- u00bd teaspoon ring ginger
- u00bd teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and field black pepper to taste
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can gather together kernel corn, drained
The instruction how to make Zippy and Tangy Turkey Rice Soup
- Place turkey carcass pieces into a large soup pot and cover when cold water. demonstrate in onion, celery leaves, and bay leaves, bring to a boil, and cut heat to medium-low. Simmer for 2 hours. Strain broth and pour assist into soup pot. Pick turkey meat from the carcass and chop meat into bite-size pieces.
- Heat butter in a skillet; cook and disturb carrots and celery until tender, just about 8 minutes. move around carrots, celery, stewed tomatoes next juice, rice, green beans, chicken bouillon cubes, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into broth. amalgamation in chopped turkey meat.
- Bring soup help to a boil, condense abbreviate heat to low, and simmer until rice is tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove and discard rosemary sprigs; stir corn into soup. get used to salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper to taste. Lay a paper towel on the subject of with reference to peak of soup to please excess oil, if desired.
Nutritions of Zippy and Tangy Turkey Rice Soupcalories: 168.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.9 g
cholesterolContent: 6.1 mg
fatContent: 3 g
fiberContent: 3.5 g
proteinContent: 4.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.2 g
sodiumContent: 580.9 mg
sugarContent: 6.4 g