This is the best soup I have ever had. It has lots of vegetables, Italian sausage, and even tortellini. Soup is one of my favorite foods and this one tops the list.
The ingredient of Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
- 1 (3.5 ounce) belong to sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups beef addition
- u2153 cup water
- u00bd cup red wine
- 4 tomatoes - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- u00bd teaspoon dried basil
- u00bd teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 green radio alarm pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped buoyant parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese for topping
The instruction how to make Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup
- Place the sausage in a large pot more than medium high heat and saute for 10 minutes, or until well browned. Drain the fat except for not quite 1 tablespoon, mount up the onions and garlic and saute for 5 more minutes.
- adjacent amass the beef stock, water, wine, tomatoes, carrots, basil, oregano and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, edit heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, skimming any fat that may surface.
- go to the zucchini, tortellini, green bell pepper and parsley to taste. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until tortellini is fully cooked. Pour into individual bowls and gild considering the cheese.
Nutritions of Italian Sausage Tortellini Soupcalories: 249.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.7 g
cholesterolContent: 21.7 mg
fatContent: 8.9 g
fiberContent: 4.4 g
proteinContent: 12.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.8 g
sodiumContent: 541.8 mg
sugarContent: 9.8 g