This is my grandmothers recipe. She was a Transylvanian Saxon! This is a enormous soup and worth the experiment!
The ingredient of Green Bean Soup
- 2 pounds open green beans
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 sprig roomy parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
The instruction how to make Green Bean Soup
- In a large pot greater than medium heat, increase green beans, garlic, parsley, salt and water to cover and cook until beans are tender.
- Fry bacon until crisp, set aside. grow onion and flour to bacon grease, stirring until sleek slick and brown. ensue some water from the beans, stirring slowly and at all times to prevent lumps.
- Cook to thicken a bit, then ensue it to the bean soup and bring to a boil. demonstrate crisp bacon, bitter cream and vinegar.
Nutritions of Green Bean Soupcalories: 195.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 17.6 g
cholesterolContent: 23.2 mg
fatContent: 12.5 g
fiberContent: 5.7 g
proteinContent: 5.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.5 g
sodiumContent: 110.7 mg
sugarContent: 3 g