Just in imitation of chicken noodle soup, but afterward potatoes instead of noodles!
The ingredient of Chicken Potato Soup
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
- arena black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- u00bd onion, chopped
- u00bd teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 large russet potatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
The instruction how to make Chicken Potato Soup
- Season chicken once seasoned salt and pepper.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large soup pot more than medium-high heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, nearly 5 minutes.
- build up onion to pot and cook until all but translucent, just about 5 minutes. mount up garlic and cook until slightly browned, just about 2 minutes more.
- Stir broth, water, celery, carrots, and potatoes into the pot. Cook until carrots and potatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Taste and become accustomed seasoning like salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Nutritions of Chicken Potato Soupcalories: 309.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 40.5 g
cholesterolContent: 35.3 mg
fatContent: 9 g
fiberContent: 5.9 g
proteinContent: 16.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.3 g
sodiumContent: 1301.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.9 g