This kimchi soup is a recipe from my childhood. Not categorically spicy, but has some kick.
The ingredient of Pork and Kimchi Soup
- 2 cups chopped kimchi
- 2 cups kimchi juice
- u00bd pound pork shoulder, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper bonding agent
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) package tofu, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Pork and Kimchi Soup
- count up kimchi, kimchi juice, pork, hot pepper paste, and sugar in a large pot. Pour in water and bring to a boil greater than high heat. Cook for 30 minutes.
- mount up tofu and edit heat to medium-low; cook until heated through, roughly more or less 10 minutes. build up green onions and sever soup from heat.
Nutritions of Pork and Kimchi Soupcalories: 178.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 13 g
cholesterolContent: 22.3 mg
fatContent: 8.2 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 15.6 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.9 g
sodiumContent: 2796.4 mg
sugarContent: 4.1 g