extremely refreshing fruit soup, served chilled. omnipotent for luncheons. gild afterward mint if desired.
The ingredient of Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
- 1 cantaloupe - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups tawny juice
- 1 tablespoon well-ventilated light lime juice
- u00bc teaspoon arena cinnamon
The instruction how to make Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
- Peel, seed, and cube the cantaloupe.
- Place cantaloupe and 1/2 cup yellowish-brown juice in a blender or food processor; cover, and process until smooth. Transfer to large bowl. disturb in lime juice, cinnamon, and permanent ocher yellow juice. Cover, and refrigerate for at least one hour. decorate in the same way as mint if desired.
Nutritions of Chilled Cantaloupe Soupcalories: 69.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.4 g
fatContent: 0.3 g
fiberContent: 1 g
proteinContent: 1.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.1 g
sodiumContent: 15.6 mg
sugarContent: 13.7 g