This is a standard Assyrian yogurt soup.
The ingredient of Booshala (Assyrian Yogurt Soup)
- 1 small head cabbage, diced
- 8 ribs celery, diced, or more to taste
- 2 bunches dill, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 yellow banana peppers, halved and seeded
- 3 (10 ounce) packages vivacious spinach
- 4 (32 ounce) containers plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 lemons, juiced, or more to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste
The instruction how to make Booshala (Assyrian Yogurt Soup)
- Place cabbage, celery, dill, and cilantro in a large stockpot. Pour in satisfactory water to barely cover. Bring to a boil; cook uncovered until cabbage and celery are just tender, not quite 10 minutes. amass banana peppers. disturb in spinach bit by bit, waiting for it to wilt in the midst of batches. cut heat to medium-low.
- excite yogurt and flour in a bowl. accumulate to the stockpot. Season as soon as lemon juice and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until yogurt is hot but not boiling, 7 to 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Booshala (Assyrian Yogurt Soup)calories: 295.1 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.9 g
cholesterolContent: 21.8 mg
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 6.2 g
proteinContent: 23.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.8 g
sodiumContent: 399.6 mg
sugarContent: 29.3 g