Full of iron, potassium, vitamin K, folic acid, and many bonus nutrients, this cleansing soup full of green veggies is as delicious as it is healthy.
The ingredient of Green Detox Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1u2009u00bd cups chopped fennel
- 1u2009u2153 cups sliced leeks
- 1u2009u00bc cups chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 (10 ounce) zucchini, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package well-ventilated light spinach
- u00bd (12 ounce) bag fresh broccoli florets
- 6 leaves Tuscan kale, ribs removed and cut into small pieces
- u00bc cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups hot water as needed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 10 tablespoons gomasio (toasted, crushed sesame seeds)
The instruction how to make Green Detox Soup
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven greater than medium heat. increase be credited with fennel, leeks, celery, and garlic cloves and saute until soft and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes. build up zucchini, spinach, broccoli, kale, and parsley; blend to combine. Cook until kale and spinach have wilted slightly, just about 3 minutes.
- demonstrate in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. cut heat and simmer, covered, until vegetables are soft, virtually 15 minutes. cut off surgically remove from the heat. Puree soup in imitation of an immersion blender until smooth, adding hot water if needed to achieve desired consistency. amass avocado and spirulina powder and mixture until smooth.
- Ladle soup into bowls and assist each considering 1 tablespoon gomasio.
Nutritions of Green Detox Soupcalories: 147.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 g
fatContent: 10.6 g
fiberContent: 3.9 g
proteinContent: 6.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.9 g
sodiumContent: 384 mg
sugarContent: 2.2 g