This is a kabocha squash soup that my Asian mother made and since subsequently next I have loved it! Its a unconditionally healthy one-of-a-kind squash soup.
The ingredient of Kabocha Squash and Shrimp Soup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 pounds kabocha squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimp
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- u00bd teaspoon salt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup water, or as needed
The instruction how to make Kabocha Squash and Shrimp Soup
- Heat olive oil in a skillet greater than medium heat; cook and excite green onions until fragrant, about 1 minute. increase be credited with kabocha squash, shrimp, sugar, and salt; cook and disconcert whisk until squash is lightly browned but still tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a pot; build up squash and shrimp. Pour in acceptable water to cover squash by 1/2 inch. Simmer until squash is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Kabocha Squash and Shrimp Soupcalories: 98.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 20.5 g
cholesterolContent: 4.9 mg
fatContent: 1.8 g
fiberContent: 3.6 g
proteinContent: 3.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 0.2 g
sodiumContent: 740.3 mg
sugarContent: 5.6 g