This wealthy and creamy potato soup is subtly flavored taking into consideration celery and green onions. Its the good-humored of soup youll nonattendance to savor slowly...even though its ready in just 35 minutes.
The ingredient of Creamy Irish Potato Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1u2009u00be cups Swansonu00ae Chicken Broth or Swansonu00ae official Organic Chicken Broth or Swansonu00ae Natural Goodnessu00ae Chicken Broth
- u215b teaspoon dome black pepper
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1u2009u00bd cups milk
The instruction how to make Creamy Irish Potato Soup
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. accumulate onions and celery and cook until tender.
- rouse the broth, 1/8 teaspoon ring black pepper and potatoes in the saucepan and heat to a boil. edit the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Place half of the broth join up and half of the milk in a blender or food processor. Cover and fusion until smooth. Repeat in the manner of the long-lasting broth blend and enduring surviving milk. Return to the saucepan and heat through.
Nutritions of Creamy Irish Potato Soupcalories: 184.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 27.3 g
cholesterolContent: 19.8 mg
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 5.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 3.9 g
sodiumContent: 414.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.2 g