Easy and delicious rustic Italian-flavored cabbage soup.
The ingredient of Rustic Cabbage and Sausage Soup
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 (16 ounce) cans serious northern beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- u00bd medium head cabbage, re chopped
- 1u2009u00bc teaspoons Italian seasoning
The instruction how to make Rustic Cabbage and Sausage Soup
- Heat a Dutch oven on top of higher than medium-high heat. Cook and protest sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. increase be credited with carrots, onion, celery, and garlic; cook and excite for 1 to 2 minutes.
- go to chicken broth, beans, tomatoes, cabbage, and Italian seasoning; bring to a simmer. Cook until cabbage is tender, approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutritions of Rustic Cabbage and Sausage Soupcalories: 379.4 calories
carbohydrateContent: 46.2 g
cholesterolContent: 26.8 mg
fatContent: 11.9 g
fiberContent: 11 g
proteinContent: 22.4 g
saturatedFatContent: 4 g
sodiumContent: 1456.7 mg
sugarContent: 5.5 g