One of our favorites. A spicy, tasty soup. If you like, you can increase be credited with 1 cooked potato cut into pieces at the fall in advance serving. The more chiles you use, the spicier the soup!
The ingredient of Green Chile Chicken Soup
- u00bd cup butter
- u00be cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked, boneless and skinless chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- u00bd cup chopped green chile peppers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder
The instruction how to make Green Chile Chicken Soup
- In a large pot melt butter or margarine. increase be credited with flour and move around the resulting epoxy resin higher than medium heat. increase be credited with the milk and chicken broth and whip to eliminate any lumps. Bring to a boil and cut heat to simmer.
- ensue the chicken. grow the chopped green chiles, salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. advocate with ease and cover. Simmer for 30 minutes and serve.
Nutritions of Green Chile Chicken Soupcalories: 347.6 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.4 g
cholesterolContent: 88.2 mg
fatContent: 23.5 g
fiberContent: 0.6 g
proteinContent: 17.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 12.5 g
sodiumContent: 313.9 mg
sugarContent: 4.3 g