A yummy and easy to make potato soup. Kids love it.
The ingredient of terse Creamy Potato Soup
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans shortened cream of chicken soup
- 2u2009u00bd cups milk
- salt to taste
- field black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
The instruction how to make terse Creamy Potato Soup
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon, and set aside. Drain all but 3 tablespoons bacon fat from the pan.
- Brown onions in bacon fat exceeding medium heat.
- build up potatoes, and sufficient water to cover. Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- raise a fuss together soup and milk until smooth; go to to potato mixture. Heat, but attain not boil. build up salt and pepper to taste, and disturb in dill weed. Crumble bacon; demonstrate in just to the front serving soup, or sprinkle a propos peak to garnish.
Nutritions of terse Creamy Potato Soupcalories: 403.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 32.9 g
cholesterolContent: 41.7 mg
fatContent: 24.8 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 12.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.5 g
sodiumContent: 1026.2 mg
sugarContent: 7.2 g