The first epoch I decided to point making a loaded baked potato soup, I could not announce which recipe I found to use...so I entire sum 2 together that sounded great. Its is the best potato soup Ive ever had! Anyone whos tried it cannot complete enough of it.
The ingredient of Bretts Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- 3 pounds red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon auditorium showground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- u00be cup half-and-half
- u00be cup shredded Cheddar cheese, lead pro more for embellish
- u00bd cup sharp cream, help more for decorate
- 3 tablespoons minced roomy chives
The instruction how to make Bretts Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- add together potatoes, chicken broth, onion, butter, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker (such as Crock Pot®). Cook just about High until soup flavors meld and potatoes are agreed soft, 4 to 5 hours.
- rouse bacon, half-and-half, Cheddar cheese, and caustic cream into the soup. position heat to Low setting; cook until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Mash the soup in the slow cooker using a potato masher to your desired consistency. titivate enhance subsequently subsidiary Cheddar cheese, acid mordant cream, and chives.
Nutritions of Bretts Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soupcalories: 544.2 calories
carbohydrateContent: 39.7 g
cholesterolContent: 89.1 mg
fatContent: 32.4 g
fiberContent: 3.9 g
proteinContent: 24 g
saturatedFatContent: 15.3 g
sodiumContent: 1990.1 mg
sugarContent: 3.1 g